Mittwoch, 3. Oktober 2007

2046

Before ...

... when people had secrets they didn´t want to share
... they´d climb a mountain.

They´d find a tree and carve a hole in it.

And whisper the secret into the hole.

Then cover it over with mud.

That way, nobody else would ever discover it.

Everyone who goes to 2046 has the same intention, they want to recapture lost memories. Because in 2046 nothing ever changes. But, nobody knows if that is true or not because no-one has ever come back.








Once in a while I
take the train to 2046 ... dreaming about life ... and then I get out of it again ... I leave this mysterious train ... searching for real life ... and telling secrets.

quotes taken from "2046" by Wong Kar-Wai

2 Kommentare:

vania hat gesagt…

I wish I would have a ticket to 2046 right now... I would be one of those who never comes back...


But life goes on...and on...

alesasa hat gesagt…

Sometimes it seems to be so easy taking the train ... but it remains a dream ... and real life awaits you. I don´t want to miss it ... and you there.